Monday, February 5, 2007

Square #56 from Albuquerque, NM

This square came from the OHGWQ swap, as well. This one came from a couple in Albuquerque, New Mexico, they are waiting for a referral from China for their daughter and have a LID of 11/23/05, so their wait should be coming close to an end, hopefully in the next few months! I love how dainty and precious this one is.
The wish says:
Have You Ever Been in Love--Album: One Love, Kimberley Locke
I never knew I could fly, but something is taking me higher than ever. Like something inside is lifting me up, until I'm touching heaven. No matter what the world may bring, it all comes down to one thing.
Have you ever noticed how, the sky never seemed so blue, the whole world's in time with you. Have you ever known that someone is going to be the one, and no matter what you do, the sun still shines on you.
Have you ever been in love, like an angel from above.
An angel from up above is what your family has been waiting for...you!

No comments: