Sunday, March 18, 2007

Squares #116, 117, 118, 119, 120 from UT

These squares came ALL the way from Taylorsville, Utah (heehee...they're just around the corner!) They are SOO special to me because they're from my dear friend, Peggy. We have gone to church with her and her husband for almost 7 years now and she is awesome, I just love her to pieces!
This square is so cute, Noah's Ark, and the wish says:
And they entered the ark two by two...




I have to explain a little about why these 2 fabrics are so special! When we were fundraising for our adoption and trying to come up with all that money, Peggy (sweetie that she is) made a queen sized quilt with these fabrics. She then donated the quilt so that we could auction/raffle it off to help us to raise money for Sarah's adoption. And...if that wasn't nice enough...she made Sarah a crib size quilt to match that she actually has in her crib at this moment!
The wish says:
Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life."

The next 2 squares are so AWESOME! Peggy did not just stop at giving us squares of fabric! NO, she actually pieced together these 2 BEAUTIFUL quilt squares! I love them both! They're amazing!

The wish says:

You make my heart sing.

You make me smile when I see you!

And this wish says:

God Bless America

Welcome to America!!

I just have one thing to say,

"Peggy, YOU ROCK!!"

No comments: