Saturday, January 20, 2007

Squares 26, 27 & 28 from Utah

I was excited to get the mail this afternoon. I received 3 squares from another Utah family that has also adopted from China.
This wish says:
"Bee" True
"Bee" Humble
"Bee" Positive
"Bee" Grateful
"Bee" Still
"Bee" Smart
"Bee" Prayerful
"Bee" Involved
I thought it was really cute and original. I wouldn't have thought of it, anyway!

How stinkin' cute. This one is from Whitney, age 5.

Her wish says:

I hope you will not be afraid.


This one is a little longer, but really nice. This wish says:

Give me a home to call my own

A humble home of wood or stone;

A place where ripples laugh all day

And songbirds sing and children play

A little home of love and cheer

Where seasons paint throughout the year,

And at last, when the day is through,

A place where I may talk with you.

Give me a home to call my own,

A friendly home to stand alone

And crown some earthly mound of clay

Or set before an ocean spray,

A simple home of faith and trust

Where I may toil in Heaven's dust

And when, anew, each day is through,

A place where I may be with you.

Give me a home to call my own,

A common home of tree or stone;

And flowers bloom and willows sway-

A home of love where hearts may kiss

Each tender joy of wedded bliss,

and in each hour of life to find,

A truer peace of heart and mind.


No comments: